Use this as a hands-on approach to help students visualize the abstract concept of rhythm. The tile sizes are proportionate to the rhythmic value. Beginners can learn simple rhythmic patterns and advanced students can explore more intricate patterns.
· 40 magnetic tiles printed with different rhythms; align to blank measures
· Two blanks tiles to make your own rhythms
· Metal 9 x 12 board with sturdy plastic frame
· Ten black magnetic notes
· Eight red notes for sharps
· Eight blue notes for flats
· Dry erasable marker pen
· Cloth eraser
· Illustrated booklet with tips and ideas
· 9” x 12”
There is a shipping surcharge on this product due to its dimensions.